Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Melanie Tiang's Testimony

Balingian Mission Trip 22-24th Aug 2009

I am Melanie Tiang, I am 14 years old. This is also my first time to a mission trip. I have similar expectation to Emily’s. But it turned out a lot better than what I have expected.

The longhouse folks and children are very friendly and they welcomed us warmly when we arrived. I am quite comfortable with their living environment and fitted in well.I helped with the drawing and colouring in the children’s ministry. We also played some games with the children. I can see that the children enjoyed the children ministry.The children enjoyed singing the songs of praise which were taught to them. They even performed on the last night and also did the puppet show about the lost sheep to the longhouse folks. I am privileged to be part of the team.

I hope that more youths will go for trips like this to serve them.

Thank you.


Article provided by Wendy Tiong. Posted by Peter Yong

No comments: